I hope all of you reading here had a great day so far! And yes, here I am doing another advertorial for this amazing place; Greenwich. It is situated right at the cross junction that comes from Hougang, Jalan Kayu and Yio Chu Kang Road. It's not exactly new but it's small and people seem to not know much about it.
There's actually a lot of good food there! First floor, there is Toast Box, Chinta Manis, Gong Cha, OCK, Selvni, Cold Storage, Kopitiam, some dog grooming store, some yoghurt shop and my latest hair salon, Soul Works. On second floor, there is Paradise Inn, Empire State, Cold Stone, Cedele, Coffee Bean, Quiznos, Awfully Chocolate, some Japanese restaurant and Mai Thai. So see, it's actually a pretty amazing place! Though, filled with rich people because surrounding it is all landed property. So stepping inside, don't be so shocked to see people with accents and what not.
MAI THAI.
Honestly, who can ever reject a cup of Thai Iced Tea?This is really amazing. Cuttlefish in salted egg sauce.
Of course, what is Thai food without Tom Yam soup?
I never heard of Mai Thai until I went to greenwich. It is pretty good actually however, it is really costly! Mummy and I spent 70 dollars on lunch there. So if you are looking for cheap Thai food, this is not the place for you!
SOUL WORKS.
After lunch, Mum decided to go wash her hair at the salon so I tagged along. The moment I stepped into the salon, the hairdresser came over and started talking about my hair. (In the friendliest way possible) He walked to me and touched my hair, examined my scalp and told me all the issues my hair had. He assured me that he could fix it and I'm like, "Sure, go for it!" So he started shampooing and conditioning and he was just so amiable. Here is his name card.
When we were at the sink to wash off the shampoo, he gave a really good massage to my head and it was just such a lovely time as he tried to fix my scalp issues. He really is a professional!
THIS IS MY HAIR AFTER TREATMENT. SMOOTH, SILKY AND STRAIGHT! Every good thing! He was so cute because he was grinning from ear to ear, just because he felt so accomplished for making my hair beautiful. He also voluntarily tied my hair for me because I was waiting for my mother to be done with her hair!
So girls, if you haven't found a good salon, I recommend all of you to go to SOUL WORKS and look for my current official hairdresser, Li Wei :)
No comments:
Post a Comment