The world through my eyes.

Friday, March 22, 2013


Posted by Venessa at 6:33 AM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2013 (62)
    • ►  August (2)
    • ►  July (5)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  May (3)
    • ►  April (9)
    • ▼  March (28)
      • A sanctuary.
      • Maybe, maybe, maybe.
      • I wanted...
      • Sometimes.
      • Take a step back and view things as a whole.
      • Us and our beds.
      • I want life this way.
      • I think not.
      • Most of the time.
      • Three cheers for truth.
      • A desired happiness.
      • When you wish upon a star.
      • "Why are we embarrassed by silence? What comfort d...
      • Do all things with LOVE.
      • We can burn brighter than the Sun.
      • Can you imagine?
      • Growing up, not.
      • Great Expectations.
      • You gotta get up and try and try and try.
      • Endless.
      • How to face life.
      • Advertorial: Greenwich
      • Advertorial: Laline
      • State Of Grace
    • ►  February (14)
Awesome Inc. theme. Powered by Blogger.