Monday, March 4, 2013

Advertorial: Laline

It's not like me to do something like advertise what I use. However, this new brand that I've been using for almost a month now is really TOO GOOD to not be shared. Besides, the price is really affordable and the service they give is spectacular. 

LALINE, When body meets soul. 

 I don't know if they have any outlets apart from this one but this is located at the first floor of Marina Square. Oddly enough, the thing that first attracted me there were the pretty umbrellas. 

This is how the shop looks like from afar! It's such a pretty shop isn't it? And there was a 20% offer because it was near Valentines' Day!

 They neatly placed all the different scents of bath scrubs aside this beautiful tub filled with red rose petals. The scent was enrapturing. I felt all lovely and happy inside. They would let you smell each of the different scent and then they let you try it. Then they wash it off and you can really feel and see the immediate effect. The staff there are really patient and they made me feel like such a valued customer. A* for everything :) 

 These are what I have been using! Their exfoliating body soap can be used every single day to make you feel squeaky clean always! The first time I used it, the entire bathroom was filled with the OCEAN scent that I felt like I walked out from the sea or something. The body scrub is really the BOMB because it makes your skin super duper smooth, I guarantee you! 

My sister's loots. She bought like a set of 4 things which costed only $29.90. Such a good steal I'm telling y'all! 

No exaggerations of any kind, I promise. It's just that people always tell me I smell so nice so I thought it would be nice to share! So head on down to get it! 

With love, Venessa. 

No comments:

Post a Comment