Dear readers of my really dead blog,
First of all, I would like to apologise for my almost two month long hiatus. I've been really busy but still, I shall try to summarize these two months as short and sweet as possible.
Since my last post on April 9th, I have been preparing for school. As most of you should already know, I have enrolled into Nanyang Polytechnic, School of Health Sciences- Occupational Therapy. My journey as an OT-to-be started on 12th of April after I went for orientation. This journey has been amazing so far. The things I've learnt, the perspectives I have come to realise- these are all just small steps that has already imprinted in my life and I just can't wait to keep growing in my knowledge and my passion for this course.
Also, I have also gotten to know two really amazing people Abigail Yeap and Cheryl Koh. I honestly cannot imagine school without them and they are just such lovely girls.
I have officially moved on from the Teens ministry into Campus ministry and things have been going okay? School has been too busy for me to really deal with this transition properly or even think about what has really changed during this transition. I took on a huge scaled flag day project as a coordinator the moment I entered Campus. It was a good experience albeit crazy and tedious. The full force of serving and serving and serving never stops. Sometimes it really feels so suffocating but then again, I really really really enjoy it.
Alas, I have two new additions to my household. My grandpa and a new maid. Things have been pretty intense, trying to deal with the influx of people in my house and the severe lack of space. I really appreciate my brother for letting out his room for my granddad. The emotions that my grandpa radiates has been like a tsunami. He cries and the whole family cries, he scolds and the whole family breaks. It feels like a helpless situation. I don't know how to bring meaning into his life. I simply have no idea what to do. But then again, I shall not take it upon myself. Not everything is meant for me to do as much as I want to do many things.
And I think that summarizes my two months. Of course there's so much more to school but I'm really lazy and my memory fails me. So... await my next post.
Truckloads of love from me <3
No comments:
Post a Comment